The theater guidelines listed below have been established to meet the needs of our residents. Your cooperation and adjustments to your performances will be greatly appreciated.
• No smoking (including cigarettes, cigars or electronic cigarettes) is permitted outside of the theater or anywhere else as this is a smoke free property.
• Videotaping is done from the booth of the theater ONLY (please notify our Technical Director Steve Cohen in advance if you plan to do so). No flash photography is allowed.
• Children under the age of 18 will NOT be permitted into the Clubhouse and/or backstage areas at any time, unless they are contracted entertainers. Please be aware that shorts are not permitted in or around any of the clubhouses after 6:00 pm.
• All performances have been contracted to run a MINIMUM of 75 minutes with a MAXIMUM of 90 minutes. Our preference is for you to not exceed the 90 minutes since our bus service is pre-scheduled. If, however, the performance will run longer or if there is an intermission, please advise us in advance.
• Please be aware that the first few rows of each theater are set aside for our visually and hearing impaired residents.
• All requests for guest tickets must come from the agent or performer prior to that night’s performance and must be made during normal business hours. Two (2) comp tickets are available for each performance all others must be paid for.
• Rehearsals and sound checks must be completed one hour before the show starts. If you need the theater at an earlier time, we will make every effort to accommodate your request if we are given at least two months prior advance notification.
• Animals (unless part of the performance and agreed upon in advance), flammable materials and foreign substances are prohibited.
• We require that all performers selling merchandise to leave 2 samples of each item being sold at each venue with our emcee. Please keep in mind that we do not take a percentage of your sales and these items are for our records and/or given to someone who may have purchased damaged goods. We are not able to supply someone to sell merchandise.
• Please call Kittie Midkiff at (561) 451-1227 during our normal business hours Monday – Friday, 8:30 am to 4:30 pm if you have any questions or need special arrangements. If there is an emergency after our regular office hours, you can reach us by calling the following numbers; please make sure you call in this specific order.
Abby Koffler Cell – (561) 312-9940
Kittie Midkiff Cell – (954) 805-3854
Steve Cohen Cell – (561) 239-6727
Century Village West Palm Beach
200 Century Boulevard
West Palm Beach, FL 33417
Century Village Boca Raton
19296 Lyons Road
Boca Raton, FL 33434
Century Village Pembroke Pines
13300 SW 10th Street
Pembroke Pines, FL 33027
Please direct all correspondence to 19296 Lyons Road, Boca Raton, FL 33434
West Palm Beach
Proscenium width 62’
Proscenium height 11’.5”
Width including wings 66’
Depth from proscenium 18’
Depth from apron 24’
Stage height from house floor 3’.5”
Composite flooring on marine ply. 2235 square feet total area
3 – 78’.5” black/grey matte Harlequin reversible Marley dance floor
Throw from FOH booth to thrust apron 100’
A.D.A. compliant ramp backstage
A.D.A. compliant lift from house floor (max load 750lbs).
Main curtain center opening, motor-op. (12 sec fly speed)
1 adjustable black mid-stage traveler
1 adjustable black up-stage traveler
1 up-stage white scrim
3 total, just off stage right & stage left
All dressing rooms are male and female star(s) with vanities and private toilets
Retractable 144x256 movie screen, downstage, 20’ wide x 12’ high 16:9
Christie DW6K projector- 7000 ANSI lumens. FOH Draper SL12 projector lift, booth control
1 – Clear-Com MS-232 intercom main station
4 – Clear-Com RS-601 with CC 95z
Listen Technologies LT-800 transmitter 72 Mhz.
41 – LR-300 receivers w/single ear-bud
11 – LA-166 Neck loops
ETC ION 1500 with 2 X 20 fader wings V 2.5.2
(FOH booth control)
(12 scene preset sub-master in stage-right wing)
48 Strand C-21 2.4k dimmers
All circuits 3pin stage plug
46 – ETC source four w/ gel template. 750w.
17 – ETC source four parnel w/gel template 750w.
4 – Altman Spectra Cyc 200
4 – Martin MAC 350 entour
10 – Martin Aura
Follow Spots (Booth)
1 – Canto 2000w follow-spot w/5 color boomerangs
1 – Lycian 1272 Stark lite II
1 – Yamaha M7CL-48 digital mixing console V3.56 (FOH booth control)
1 – Yamaha MBM7CL meter-bridge
1 – Yamaha PW800 redundant power supply
1 – Yamaha SB168 ES
OMIN 1-7 = Mix 1-7, Omni 8 Subwoofer mix16, Omni 9 booth monitor, Omni 10 record out left, Omni 11
Record out right, Omni 12 matrix four- assistive listing, Omni 13 balcony delay, Omni 14 Center mono, Omni
15 left, Omni 16 right
1 – Symetrix SymNet 8x8 DSP V10.
1 – Tascam MD-CD1 mini-disc/compact-disc player
3 – EAW AX396 main speakers, LCR.
Powered by 3 QSC PL4.0 amps.
2 – JBL VRX918SP
4 – EAW JF80 balcony delays
Powered by 1 QSC PL3.4 amp.
Atlas SCS-8R power sequencer
Lowell RPC-420PT power distribution
Seven discrete mixes, from FOH (booth)
2 – EAW SM15fx 15” floor wedges
4 – EV T221M 12” floor wedges
2 – Klipsch KSM12 floor wedges
2 – Yamaha SM12iv floor wedges
Powered by 7 channels of QSC PL3.4 amps.
1 – Shure ULX-D4Q frequency range G-50
1 – Shure ULX-D4D frequency range G-50
6 – Shure ULXD2/KSM9HS capsules frequency range G-50
1 – Shure UR4D+ frequency range G-1
2 – UR2D with Beta 87a capsules frequency range G-1
2 – Shure UR1 body packs with 2 Shure WL-185, 2 Shure WB98 H/C capsules, or 2 DPA 4088 headsets
1 – Shure UA844US active antenna distribution system with 2 UA 870USTV active antennas 470-698 MHz
8 – Shure SM58. (2 switched)
2 – Shure KSM 32
7 – Shure SM57
2 – Shure SM81
1 – Shure BETA 52A
2 – AKG C451B
3 – Crown PCC160
3 – Sennheiser E 604
1 – Sennheiser E 609
1 – DPA 4099P
1 – Shure Beta 58A
100ft audio sub snake w/ 8 XLR inputs, 4 TRS inputs
1 Radial J48 D/I
1 BSS AR-133
2 Whirlwind EDB1 passive D/I
2 Whirlwind IMP-2
2 Whirlwind Director 2
2 Whirlwind PCDI
32 XLR mic inputs on stage
Assorted mic stands, cables and adaptors
12 Manhasset music stands w/ dedicated clip-lights
4 Manhasset fourscore music stands
Yamaha C-7 grand piano with artist bench, for stage use only
1 – Gibson Les Paul Studio guitar
1 – Fender American Standard Precession Bass Rose Wood
1 -Takamine GD71CE Acoustic/Electric guitar
1 -Mapex M-Birch Fusion drum set w/8”,10”,12”,14” toms, 14” snare, 22” bass drum, sabian B8 cymbal pack
w/ 16” crash, 20” ride, 13” hi-hats,
Set of Zildjian A Custom Cymbals
14” A custom high hats
16” A custom crash
18” A custom crash
20” A custom ride
Tama HT-30 throne, Remo Coated Emperor heads
1 – Fender Twin Reverb reissue blackface guitar Amp.
1 – Fender Hot Rod DeVille III 4 X 10
1 – Ampeg SVT CL bass amp
1 – Ampeg SVT810E bass cabinet
1 – Yamaha MotifXS8 88 key with Yamaha FC-7 volume pedal, Yamaha FC-4A sustain pedal
1 – Peavey KB5D keyboard Amp
4 – 4’ X 8’ X 18” risers
BACKSTAGE ACCESS/HOUSE INFORMATION:
1 house technician to operate sound mixer, lighting controller, follow-spot.
Tech/house available 2 hours before show time. (earlier load-ins available on request)
House doors will open one hour before show time. All sound checks must be completed by then.
Theater seating capacity: 1219
We do not have laundry or catering facilities on-site and no shore power.
We have a clothes steamer, iron and ironing board, and two clothes racks.
Auxiliary power mid back stage 100 amps, bare terminal lugs, 240 volts.
A 275’ snake is needed to reach front of house position
Load in via 36” wide X 79” door
GPS Coordinates 26.7153N by -80.12643W
For Additional Technical Information, Please Contact:
Steven Cohen – Technical Director
Century Village Theaters
19296 Lyons Road, Boca Raton, FL 33434 5
For Further Booking Information, Please Contact:
Abby Koffler – Vice President, Entertainment
Cenvill Recreation, Inc.
19296 Lyons Road, Boca Raton, FL 33434
Office: 561- 451-1229
Fax: 561- 883-2624
Visit our website at: http://www.centuryvillagetheater.com for further information.